Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Zinn Bistro

Zinn Bistro....

Need I say more?  Today I went to lunch with my girlfriends (except Tiff... we missed you!) for my birthday.  It was so much fun and they completely spoiled me.  Thank you both for the fabulous gifts but most of all for your friendship, you're the best!

Christie and I with her sassy new bangs...too cute!

Olivia looking as beautiful as ever and not at all looking pregnant (she is due in 6 weeks)!

Tiff, this is for you! By the time I thought to take a picture, it was almost gone...sorry.  Nice presentation Vanna, I mean Christie.

3 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday to you! You and your friends look so cute. Love your lace top Heather; Christie is looking fab with bangs; and I don't believe Olivia could be expecting. Now we want a peek at your gifts and what John got you from Chic Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great Birthday!!! What a fun day and cute girl friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You and Christie could be sisters! Paige thought she was your sister. hahaha

    ReplyDelete