Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just Another Monday?

Just another Monday?....


Not this Monday!  Samuel and I met Grammy and Pa, Kobe and Jonny for lunch yesterday at Iggy's.  It was so yummy and so much fun.  It was Jeni's birthday so the boys got to come with us while she did some shopping.  Happy Birthday Jeni! The boys suggested playing basketball at the rec center and all Samuel heard was rec center.... which lead to swimming at the rec center.  So we picked Ellie up from school and headed over.  I have to admit, I was not that excited.  First of all it was snowing and freezing cold.  Second, John wasn't there which meant I would have to go down the slide with Samuel.  Turns out the water was really warm and the day was really fun!


Oh mom, I love that you are reading Eclipse!

Such a fun place for kids (and moms)!



Climbing the rock wall on the way out.  I loved this day, thank you mom and dad.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you are brave to put a picture of yourself in a swimsuit online! Looks like you guys had a fun day...we should take our kiddos their one day. They would have a blast.

    ReplyDelete