Monday, June 22, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

Such a big day for Ellie, such a hard day for mom and dad. Ellie had her kindergarten graduation program and she did beautifully.  She was so great at singing and performing for the parents.  I wish I could say the same.  It is a hard thing for a mom to see her "baby" growing up.  I am so proud of you Ellie!! We love you little girl.


I remember learning this same song in grade school.

Ellie has made some really great friends in her class. She did such a good job of making new friends when she got separated from all her neighborhood girls. Ellie, Bostyn, Charly, Avery and Lucy.
Congratulations baby! Sorry I pulled your hair back and made you look bald, I had no idea you would be wearing a cap. 

Neighborhood friends.  All the girls are in the other class, which left just Bryson and Ellie.  Thank heavens for recess so they could still see eachother and play.  Bryson, Alesha, Ellie, Ellena, and Brynn.

4 comments:

  1. Cute that your school has a graduation. You were right by the way...Ellie's skirt is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe our little Ellie has graduated. What a big day this must have been. Fun to see the pictures and a little of the program. Thanks for sharing.

    Congratulations Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather quite reading your vampire books and start documenting your life again!!!! I miss you...I'm going to have to take you off my side-bar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to say QUIT reading the vampire books...not quite...anyway put down the books and come back!!!

    ReplyDelete