Saturday, May 16, 2009

School Dance/Song Recital

Ellie had a school dance and song recital. For some reason the dance would not download to my computer but the song would???  Anyway, they have this really great dance teacher that has taught them rhythmic dance.  They each had a color coordinated t-shirt and each group did different moves to the music.  It was really cool.  After the performance I took the kids to Robintino's to celebrate and then up to my mom's house to visit Pa and to see Kira.  Overall, a really fun day! Thanks kids.

Ellie and Samuel in front of Pa and Grammy's house.


I love when she looks right at me (and the camera) and just sings!

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY...new pictures! I was getting really sick of seeing those Zinn Bistro photos. Ellie looks cute in her owl skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute program Ellie! Love your skirt. You have excellent taste. Can't wait to see and hear about your trip.

    ReplyDelete